In just under a year, more than 15 million iPads have been sold. Both novel and practical, their size, processing ability and wireless connectivity allows you to interact with customers anytime, anywhere. One of the best ways to interact with customers is to make iPad apps that meet their requirements. The popularity of these tools is indisputable – over 10 billion apps have been downloaded to date from iTunes.
The ability to make iPad apps effective requires specialist knowledge of both the technical aspects of mobile marketing tool development and of effective digital marketing. The advanced processing capabilities, combined with the larger screen size, means that you can make iPad apps that are more complex and engaging than those available for use on an iPhone.
Marketing via iPad
The launch of the iPad 2 only a year after the launch of its predecessor is a clear demonstration of the innovation that makes Apple products so popular. Companies looking to take advantage of the marketing opportunities provided by the iPad have two options:
- Develop a quality webpage. iPads feature enhanced graphic capabilities, which means that your online marketing is now also an important aspect of your mobile marketing. Users can type and search on a tablet – wherever they are – in the same way that they can search at home.
- Make iPad app. iTunes features products from a wide range of categories, including finance, business tools, games, news, sport, weather, lifestyle, travel, education, and more. Tablets are used at home, in business and during travel, which means that whatever your business, you can make iPad apps that are relevant to your customer.
The advantages of a pertinent tool or entertaining game are twofold; not only can you engage the consumer, you can make iPad apps that generate word-of-mouth attention. By being at the forefront of new technology, companies can demonstrate their relevance to consumers on a daily basis.
Exa can make iPad apps that are innovative and integrated with your marketing strategy. To find out more, contact us.
In addition to being able to make iPad apps, Exa has a long history of creating websites and online marketing strategies. Exa’s Web Magnet has been specifically designed to provide companies with top website rankings in Google searches. Google’s vast market share and continued growth make search engine optimised websites a key element of any marketing strategy.
Exa can also develop digital marketing tools for iPhones. Now a key marketing platform, Exa can make iPad and iPhone apps for companies in any industry.
Among Exa’s notable iPhone creations is CashFlo Pro, the only tool available on iTunes that can give business owners an instant, snapshot view of their business’ cash flow status.
- Analysing – your competition and target market
- Strategising – developing, co-ordinating and implementing the most appropriate marketing strategy
- Creating – Exa specialists have programming language and HTML tools to make iPad apps
- Monitoring – ongoing target market analysis means that changes can be made if and when needed
- And more!
For specialists in digital marketing, contact Exa today.