Through diligence and hard work, we have developed a reputation as an industry leader when it comes to web design. Exa is Australia's ultimate web solutions company, consisting of an experienced team of development experts and professional page designers.
Our web designers all over Australia and abroad boast an impressive client portfolio that includes individual, customised work, all done by our in-house team. Exa boasts a creative process, guaranteed to provide clients with a visually appealing, yet productive website that gets your visitors to do what you want them to do.
Your web design should really reflect your company's personality and brand. Our web designers will design for clear navigation and usability.
Essentially, our experts will:
Our Detailed Process
- Create a project for market by constantly evaluating the desired outcome of a visitor to this page.
- Build a solution for your brand to ensure that you communicate successfully online. We do this by creating a design that inspires and engages the visitor.
- Develop for usability and search engine optimisation, so that throughout the project we are constantly putting the end user first and asking ourselves how they will interact.
For a website that is stylish, market-driven, affordable & effective, we cater to all levels of web page design in Australia: from small business ‘brochure' designs to large ecommerce website needs.
Web design is a competitive arena, so the process of engaging the appropriate provider for you needs due diligence. An effective web design will emphasise the functionality of the site, as well as its aesthetic value. The challenge for web page designers is therefore how to blend photography, copy, colour, and logos in a way that looks attractive, conveys appropriate meaning and activates a response.
Below are some of the guidelines we use to achieve a desirable web page design outcome:
- Rhythm is the recurrence of elements, often with measured gaps between them. Rhythm can create a sense of movement, randomness, pattern and texture.
- Balance is the arrangement of structural elements according to their visual weight. A composition can either be asymmetrically or symmetrically balanced.
- Harmony is attained through the balance of variety and unity and generally makes designs more visually appealing. Shapes, Colour, texture, and rhythm all assist to create visual harmony.
- Proportion indicates the relationship of size and scale between various elements in a project. Altering proportions can establish visual weight and depth, and be linked to different types of balance.
Our design team have an impressive track record of success that comprises of customised work, all done by our in-house team. Exa boasts a modern, innovative process, guaranteed to provide clients with an appealing, yet functional site that gets your visitors to “stick”. This means that they spend time on different pages of your site, and respond to some call to action.
We have a proud portfolio that stretches across a range of industries, including Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale, Banking & Finance, Automotive, Travel, and more. Our experienced team customise the site deliverables to suit the unique needs of every Exa client across these industries.
Your design service is tailored to reflect the existing brand and the characteristics of their business and industry.
Exa can rightly claim to be one of Australia's leading Website Design business's. We have the most experienced Design Service team in the country, and offer our services Australia-wide.
for all your website service needs-call us now on 1800 096 969.
If for any reason you cannot find the product or service you are searching for on our website, please Contact Us