As one of Australia's largest Website Design Service firms, Exa is the chosen provider of Website Design Services for over 1000 organisations, including some of the world's biggest brands.
Our portfolio stretches across a range of industries, including Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale, Banking & Finance, Automotive, Travel, and more.
We are a credible and successful Design Service Company that has been providing its professional Service to Australian businesses since the year 2000.
Exa's Website Service process consists of seven continuous steps, which include:
- Research and Analysis
Exa's team of over 200 Marketing professionals incorporates some of the country's most qualified, experienced and talented Website Designers.
Our experienced team customise the Website deliverables to suit the unique needs of every Exa client. A client's Website Design Service is tailored to reflect the existing brand and the characteristics of their business and industry. We ensure you that the result achieved for your site Design Service is unique and distinctive.
Websites and Marketing
A Website Design Service is a fundamental component of your Website Marketing strategy. A well planned and appropriately constructed Website Service is essential to the success of your site.
To achieve high rankings in search engines, effective Website Design Service is critical. In this respect it is necessary to ensure you select the best site Design Service Company to satisfy your Website Marketing needs.
A good Website Design Service can help to enhance your company's image and improve brand position. It can also assist with the development of better customer relations.
Below are some of the guidelines we use to achieve a desirable web page design outcome:
- Balance is the arrangement of structural elements according to their visual weight. A composition can either be asymmetrically or symmetrically balanced.
- Rhythm is the recurrence of elements, often with measured gaps between them. Rhythm can create a sense of movement, randomness, pattern and texture.
- Harmony is attained through the balance of variety and unity and generally makes designs more visually appealing. Shapes, Colour, texture, and rhythm all assist to create visual harmony.
- Proportion indicates the relationship of size and scale between various elements in a project. Altering proportions can establish visual weight and depth, and be linked to different types of balance.
- Emphasis establishes visual weight or dominance to certain elements within a project, guiding the eye to various focal points. Emphasis hierarchy may give direction and organisation by creating dominant, sub-dominant and subordinate objects within a composition.
It is for these reasons that Exa can claim be Australia's leading Website Design Service Company. We have the best Design Service team in the country, and offer our services Australia-wide including in Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Perth.
Partner with Exa for all your Website Design Service needs-call us today on 1800 096 969.
What our clients are saying
If for any reason you cannot find the product or service you are searching for on our website, please Contact Us