An appropriate E-Newsletter campaign provides businesses and advertisers with an easily customised, efficient form of marketing to complement existing advertising strategies and close in on the elusive and profitable interactive market.
Email campaigns supply proven, measurable results that can take your current marketing campaign to the next level. For product promotion, event invitations, query responses and newsletters, email provides an all-in-one solution.
Engage the Audience
A E-Newsletter is designed to engage your direct market audience and boost your business potential. The secret behind its success is to know what will and what won't grab their attention.
Read these ways
to engage your audience in your email marketing campaign to get started on the right foot.
- A E-Newsletter helps to grow the online community surrounding your business, and it allows you to promote yourself as an expert in your field.
- It gives your readers something of value and inspires them to react to your message.
- Using a well-designed template engages interest. A catchy headline followed by valuable content relating to the title makes the reader feel like it is about them saving money. Use words like ‘you' to personalise it for the readers.
- Make sure your newsletter template is consistent with your brand as detailed in our Personalised vs Branded sender details blog. Remember, it is associated to you personally, or your company.
- Share a part of yourself or your employees with every edition of the newsletter. Bring it back to yourself and how the service or the product has worked for you. It allows them to identify with you as a real person, and help builds a credible relationship.
- Include a testimonial to show how successful your service or product is for people. Be transparent. Allow them to know the name of the person or company name that has used your company or products; be sure to ask their permission first of course!
- ‘How to' articles are the best, it is about educating people. How to save time, money, how to groom a cat, or book keep and so on, ensure that all of these articles are aligned with the vision and principles of your business.
- Share your opinion on relating issues regarding the market you are in, the events you have attended, or products you have recently tried. It cultivates enthusiastic readers and conveys how passionate you are about the arena you work in.
- Include something for free like a download or add a link to a video, or an interview you have recently conducted with another expert in your field.
It's all about:
- Efficiency: messages can be distributed to multiple recipients at the click of the mouse
- Speed: messages are delivered straight to the recipients' inboxes, instantly
- Reach: overcomes geographical parameters that exist with other communication methods
- ROI: requires minimal investment to set up an appropriate technical system
- Targeted: allows you to target specific recipient groups and reach a defined, engaged audience
E-Newsletter Solution meets all your business needs, including database management, template development and content creation.
Schedule a free, no obligation consultation. Call 1800 09 69 69 or contact us
What our clients are saying
If for any reason you cannot find the product or service you are searching for on our website, please Contact Us